Kodak Zi8 Pocket Video Camera
These days, it feels pretty rare to find a good piece of electronics for under a hundred bucks, but right now that's how much Kodak's Zi8 pocket camcorder is going for. It looks about the size of a cell phone and could be comparable to something like the Flip, right down to the 1080 HD video, but for a lower price. If you're on a budget and you need a hyper-portable video camera, this could be your jammy. Only 30 fps means you won't be sharing any super slo-mo vids, but if that's the only sacrifice it seems worth it.
- Record High Definition video (1080p at 30 fps with 16:9 aspect ratio)
- Easily upload recorded footage to YouTube with built-in USB and software
- Expandable SD/SDHC card slot up to 32 GB; Rechargeable batteries and charger included
- Vibrant 2.5-inch viewfinder; Watch footage on HDTV with included cables
- Edit and share videos with included software
At Kodak Zi8 Pocket Video Camera (Black)
Read More in: HD Video Cameras
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Picture Snob for all the latest news.
Posted by Jake at January 19, 2011 8:15 AM
I'll try to keep this as short as possible. I bought this camera a month ago directly from the Kodak online store. Upon arrival, the camera displayed noticeable vertical lines in all of the modes except 1080p. These vertical lines appeared both on the external LCD display as well as when the files were transferred to a computer.